Sydney Swans VS Greater Western Sydney Giants

‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎‎‏‎Australia Casino Blog Sydney Swans Vs Greater Western Sydney Giants
by Jack Harris | 29/07/2019
Sydney Swans VS Greater Western Sydney Giants

The Sydney Swans are the first club in the competition to be based outside Victoria and also one of the most consistent teams in the AFL. The team has attended the largest number of finals and won the most second-most matches.

They will meet the Greater Western Sydney Giants with 31.9% odds to win and 75.6 expected number of point to score. The Greater Western Sydney Giants, on the other hand, is the predicted winner of the match with a crashing 68.1% odds and a grand total of 91.5 points. If you want to bet on the overall points total in the match that will be contested on the 3rd of August, 2019, our prediction is 167.1 points. With 388 versus 375 disposals, 42 vs 35 clearances and 41 vs 31 hit-outs, the GWS Giants seem to be doing better than their Sydney Swans counterpart. They are currently on the 6th position on the ladder, with 10 wins and 7 losses, while the Swans come on the 15th with 6 wins and 11 losses.

The game will be played at the Giants Stadium at 2:10 PM AEST on the 3rd of August.

Best Bookmakers - June 2020

CASINO NAME
USER RATING
WELCOME BONUS
 
LSbet.com
100% Up To €120
First Deposit Bonus
Ladbrokes Australia
Register at Ladbrokes Australia
To View Their promotions
TopBetta
Register at TopBetta
To View Their promotions
Unibet Australia
Register at Unibet
To view their Promotions
MadBookie
Register at MadBookie
To View Their promotions
1xBet
100% Up To $150
First Deposit Bonus
ReloadBet
100% Up To $120
First Deposit Bonus
1xBit
100% Up To 1 BTC

See All Bookies
105+ User Ratings
100% Up To
€120
First Deposit Bonus
134+ User Ratings
Register at Ladbrokes Australia
To View Their promotions
139+ User Ratings
Register at TopBetta
To View Their promotions
153+ User Ratings
Register at Unibet
To view their Promotions
152+ User Ratings
Register at MadBookie
To View Their promotions
129+ User Ratings
100% Up To
$150
First Deposit Bonus
96+ User Ratings
100% Up To
$120
First Deposit Bonus
See All Bookies

100% Up To
$500
+ 200 Free Spins

Latest Online Casino News

Weekly Online Casino Offers,
right to your inbox

Don't be the last to know about latest bonuses,
new casino launches or exclusive promotions. Join us today!

By subscribing you agree to our terms and privacy policy.
We hate spam too - unsubscribe any time!