Online Soccer Betting in Australia
Australia has embraced sports betting, and gambling has become a favourite pastime for many Aussies! What’s more exciting is that betting is completely legal and tax-free for Australians. If you are a soccer fan and have just ventured into the world of online betting, you are on the right page.
At Australia Casino, we introduce you to the top online betting sites for soccer betting that cater to Australian punters:
In this portal, you will find a huge selection of betting options and exclusive bonuses waiting for you at our best-rated bookmarkers in the business. The primary objective is to keep our punters up to date with the hottest activities in the betting industry!
How Do We Compare Football Betting Sites for Australians?
With a plethora of soccer betting sites on the Internet that comes with amazing bonus offers, exciting perks, and odds, searching for the best online betting site is surely a daunting task. This is why we at Australia Casino, have taken the lead and researched the top betting sites to help our Australian punters find the one that best suits their needs!
Our expert team does extensive research to find the websites that offer the best and secure platforms to fellow punters. We have strict rules and guidelines that we follow when it comes to comparing the best soccer betting sites for Australian bettors. In order to earn our stamp of approval, the best online betting website should offer the following:
- Consistently good odds right across the board
- A chance to place solid bets
- Attractive bonuses and promotions
- Quick and suitable banking options
- Mobile sites and betting apps
- Certified SSL digital security encryptions
- Licensed by a recognized Australian gambling authority
Types of Bets in Online Soccer
Soccer is undoubtedly a trendy game that keeps the adrenaline rushing for fans and punters alike. The popularity of soccer betting has increased in the last few years with different types of soccer betting available. Find out about a few of the most common types of bets placed on soccer matches right here:
- Match odds: Also referred to as win-draw-win bet, this bet is placed on the overall winner of the game. You can bet that either Team A or Team B will win, or the match will be a draw.
- Multiple Betting: Also known as Parlay or Combo, it is a bet that adds two or more bets together. This offers huge returns but is riskier because, in order to succeed, every bet in your multiple must win. Doubles (two bets) and Trebles (three bets) are the two important types of multiple betting.
- Correct Score: The bettors bet on what the correct final score of the match will be at the end of 90 minutes. Since it’s a bit difficult to predict the exact score, the odds are higher for this bet. High odds simply mean that this bet has the potential to return decent benefits to punters.
- Halftime or Full time: This bet carries decent risks and rewards. Here, half-time denotes the half-time result, and the full-time denotes the result at the final whistle. Punters need to select the team winning at half-time and also predict the final result.
There are numerous betting opportunities and you can put simple and complicated bets on your favourite team.
World Soccer Events to Bet On!
If you love betting on soccer, you will be able to bet on some of the most eminent soccer events that are held all year around!
- World Cup: the major soccer sport in the world that includes the best soccer nations from all around the world.
- Asian Cup: Australia takes part in the Asian Cup and the winner of this event is qualified to play for the Confederations Cup.
- UEFA Champions League: This is the most esteemed event of the world that invites the winner of the European leagues.
- Copa America: One of the oldest soccer events played between the men’s national teams of South America.
- FIFA Confederations Cup: A great event for national teams that is held once every four years.
- Oceania Football Cup: This event comprises teams from the Oceania region, excluding Australia.
There are numerous other soccer events to keep Australian punters busy with online betting. These include Olympic Football Tournament, CAF Africa Cup of Nations, CONCACAF Gold Cup, FIFA Women’s World Cup, FIFA Club World Cup, and FIFA Youth World Cup.
In addition, bettors can bet on popular domestic leagues, as well as other cup events including the celebrated English Premier League, A-League, La Liga, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A, Brasileirao, and so on.
Do you Like Sports Betting? Check the Reasons to Bet Online in Australia
Online Soccer Betting in Australia is completely legal. Some of the reputed bookmakers of the world are licensed and regulated vigilantly by the Government, in order to offer a secure platform to punters. Players are guaranteed to receive their winnings as the regulatory agencies endeavour to look after the punter’s rights.
Australia is a player-friendly country; thus, the management doesn’t pose any restrictions on where and what you should bet on. You can choose any licensed bookmaker and bet without any issues! In addition, Australian management considers gambling a frivolous activity, and therefore, your winnings will be tax-free.
If you are ready to bet on soccer online, keep an eye out for our recommendations and choose the best betting site because we want you to bet on the top and most secure betting sites in the world!